Monday, June 1, 2009

MR RIGHT NOW,

The wedding turned out to be interesting, but the thing that gave me the most pleasure was getting to hang out with my grandma who I hardly ever see. Interesting men are really hard to find, where can I find a great guy for some good conversation with no strings attached? I’m open to any suggestions……….. Any who, I still have a chance to impress for this other wedding I’m attending pretty soon. Everyone around me’s getting married!! What to do??? I’ll bid my time till the right guy comes along no biggie. Wouldn’t mind a Mr. right now though, if anyone catches my drift.
Tomorrow I’m starting this workout routine that involves me getting up earlier than usual… I have to though coz I have to stay in shape and right now I feel like I’m just carrying around this huge weight. Back to matters of interesting poetry, I’m currently working on this piece.

MY HEART

Cut too deeply for you pieces of my heart
This thin line I walk too scared coz I might lose you
I know I’ve lost you
In my head resigned, whisper that message
To my heart
For you my lungs and all my vital organs
For you this emptiness I feel
Tomorrow comes and with it a new dawn
Tomorrow brings with it too many memories
My lover ran away with my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment