Thursday, June 4, 2009

CHANGES

Change is inevitable. Change is good (depending on where you’re standing). If you don’t adapt to change, you get left behind. And I want to jump on that bus of change. They should add that change is so damn scary, and you need someone to hold your hand. What if all you have to lean on is yourself? How do you deal? I love him; I love him, now I’m rumbling in my head!!!!!!! The world is your freakin oyster babe, go on get your pearls.

04-05-09

Life goes off course but I look at you and I know
Who I am.
My choices don’t haunt me; I embrace you my new path
I move forward, never giving up
Solace when I never expected,
My greatest fear I face bravely,
Moving forward faithfully.
I come out from my darkness
You guide me to my light.
Even when life rushes at me from all directions
You are my safe haven.

Some things are meant to last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment