Tuesday, June 9, 2009

ME, LAYING MYSELF BARE, ALMOST 

Trying to find myself as a writer…………. Guess that does have a lot to do with how I want the world to see me… I’m learning that I’m a kinesthetic person, I react more to feelings, always trying to “grasp” for “something concrete” or “get in touch” with things. So most of the time I’ll react to feeling, write about what gets to me, and rant about it till I get it out of my system. But I’m more than one simple word, I’m intense, complex, an over comer, a fighter……………and I want all that to come out from what I put down. (Might as well do some good with all this intensity)!

Honestly I write because I hope I can change someone’s life with my writing, people say when you expose yourself you become a target for everyone and are vulnerable. What’s wrong with being a bit vulnerable I wonder?

So how to save a soul today, from a non expert’s point of view. Meditate. It’s helped me a lot. Pray, we do not have all the answers. Focus on the positives, negativity drugs you down and holds you captive.

No comments:

Post a Comment