Saturday, May 30, 2009

STUFF OF WEDDINGS………. AND BEING ABIT SELFISH

I’ve been reading a lot about how sometimes we have to be selfish, as a way of self fulfillment and I have to say its been an uplifting experience. Always putting other people first is thoughtful but its too easy to get caught up in their emotions and drama, it’s just as easy to lose yourself. I feel like at some point I lost myself, I let too many things get to me and define who I was, and not until the person I thought I could always trust let me down and I had to reevaluate myself………… but those are issues for another day....

Thinking of what to wear for the wedding I’m attending tomorrow……… I guess that’s what you get for putting some things off too long! I’m feeling sexy, so sexy it will be, besides I have to put my ‘come hither’ face on, can’t take any chances and besides I’m down for whatever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment