Friday, December 11, 2009

UNTITLED

These are the moments of my life............ My heart aches.
We all have different moments of clarity. You wake up one day and realise in spite of all your good intentions, you can’t control anyone else’s life, let alone your own. We like to go through life acting like we have all the power when the reality is that God is the architect of all, so what chance do we really have?
Someone please wake me up at the end of this year.
You think I’m strong, don’t feel pain, so I don’t need your love? I want to say I’m weak and I need you. I want to say that my world is falling apart, I’m not as strong as you think I am, please pick me.
He’s getting married, and I’m dying inside.
“You’re not my ex anything; you’re my right now, my all.”
You say nothing has to change, yet your world is changing and I’m alone...... I didn’t ask to have these feelings, He chose them for me.
I’ll never say goodbye.
Everyone else thinks I’m crazy. They don’t know us like we do. And our story can’t end like this. I know these negative feelings will pass. All I need is a little more time, and then I’ll give you up completely.
I’m losing all of my emotions
I have expired
I’m miserable
And I’m slowly disintegrating
You’re listening in on my silence,
I try but I don’t speak.
I’m shattered
Missing out on your love
My world has been blown to pieces.
I’m struggling not to succumb to the darkness in my soul.
I love how you see me as perfect, when all I feel is damaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment