Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!!!

Been thinking about my final blog for this year and I have to warn you it’ll be longish, but I’ll make it as interesting as I can. If you’ve been reading, you’ll probably realise that this year I got my heart broken but on a positive side I got closer to God and I’m better for that. It’s a shame as humans we let God’s order work up a crisis in our lives so we can surrender totally to His will. The most important lesson I’ve learnt this year is that if a crisis comes to you on any line, surrender your will to Him absolutely and irrevocably. (Credit to the book my utmost for His Highest.)If you stop reading at this point, at least I’ve touched someone’s heart!!!
I wrote predictions for this year, seven in total and only three materialised. Those three I’m grateful for and the four will come in good time.
I read interesting blogs this year that were eye opening and kept me going with my writing. Life through someone else’s life is so much bearable and interesting. Shout out to all bloggers!!
Family.............. What can I say? We’ve been tried and tested this year but we’re still alive and through God we’ll make it through next year. I love you!!!
Friends........... Moh, Eva, Aunty Salha, Lats (I hope I haven’t forgotten anyone) if I didn’t have you guyz in my life, I think I’d be dead by now!! You’ve been supportive, loving and your advice has been PRICELESS. Just knowing I have you guyz in my life makes starting a new year bearable. Thanks for your listening ears, love and support. I’ll be forever grateful. Xoxo
To every ‘friend’ who made me have to use the quotes in the first place, in your crazy way you taught me a lot. Half the lessons learnt were thanks to you and I can only pray for good things to come your way. Have a nice life.
Shout out to this cute guy I just met, you came into my life at the best possible time, you’ll never know how crazy things were but you made everything better. I love the passion in your eyes, your honesty and your cute lips. You’re precious. I hope I get to know you even better.
Finally to the one person who almost killed me this year, I understand why it never could have been me so what I’ll say has nothing to do with sour grapes coz you didn’t pick me. You know all about the lies you told and what you did the last time we were together. Bottom line is I trusted you. I won’t bother with grudges coz I know about karma. Live your life and let me live mine.
Looking forward to a quiet new year’s eve, I’ll sleep in for a change and spend time with God. Share your stories if you like. The one resolution I can share is that next year, I’ll be more focused on other people. I wish for you all the best and may all your dreams come true. Keep reading........... Like I say, who knows what Suezhane will be up to next year? Stick around as we both find out. God Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment