Friday, December 11, 2009

RANDOM THOUGHTS

Today on my way to work, I had all these thoughts and among them was to write most of the stuff I remembered.
First I kept thinking of everything that’s been keeping me up lately and how I’m starting to miss long peaceful nights. I thought of how unreliable the weather is and how the folks up in Copenhagen needed to seal the deal yesterday!
I’ve noticed these ladies who clean a certain office building and they use rags and have to bend and I thought how soon I’ll stop by and recommend mops with handles to the supervisor coz it’s not right that any one should have to bend that much for that long.....
I came across this guy speaking on phone but its funny how he kept gesticulating as if the guy on the other end could see him. I couldn’t help laughing to myself and I felt like thanking him for the smile on my face. In traffic this guy did something so kind that irked the traffic cop to no end. He noticed the build up of guys waiting to cross and instead of driving off like the cop was indicating, he actually stopped for us to pass. Bless his kind soul.
I came across this funeral entourage with the tinniest coffin I ever saw and that got me wondering whether I should be sad for it or be happy. It’ll never grow up to be what he/she could have been but on the other hand he’s going back to be with God. And what can beat that? My heart ached at the parents’ sadness. That got me thinking about the philosopher in the book of Ecclesiastes and isn’t life a chasing after the wind anyway? I’ve decided I want to be a baby sitter in heaven.
That got me thinking about my life choices, 2010 and how different I want it to be for me, how people you love might slowly be killing you inside (look out for that post soon) and then I thought about God and prayed.
I’m happy I wasn’t so busy so nothing interfered with this post!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment