Friday, December 11, 2009

KILLING ME SOFTLY

I was so mean to him yesterday. I wanted him to explain some things and I wasn’t getting convinced so I turned mean and felt terrible afterwards. I don’t want us to go back to that place of not talking but we keep dancing around the most important issue and I don’t know what else to do or say. My words are turning meaningless.
I’m now convinced that the most dangerous people are those who love you but kill you slowly inside. With promises they never get to keep or keeping hope alive even when you should have gone off it years ago. When did a little faith ever harm anyone? You wonder. Never faith is harmless, but you can’t control anyone else’s free will. PERIOD. Believe as long as your belief system does not border on insanity. That’s all I’m saying.
My belief system has totally been battered up. Love does not conquer all. Ask me and I’ll tell you. I do believe however that in some random, rare occasions people can surprise you or even shock the hell out of you. So I’m waiting on his.
I’m a question to be answered and I hope his answer’s ‘YOU’

1 comment: