Friday, May 29, 2009

MY WANDERING MIND

Yester night I realized my brain probably runs on speed. There I was supposedly asleep and I was conscious of each n every thought running through my mind! Of course I woke up feeling like I’d been running a marathon all night, but seriously bed for me used to be a place I could just escape n relax and forget about the crappy day I had, and now I realize my days, whether good or bad, are following me to bed!! I have a plan though, n I’ll share it if it works…. Ok been wracking my brain on what to write about all day today…….. Maybe I’ll just share some pieces of poetry I’ve been working on. Come to think of it, poetry has always been there for me no matter what. Feels good to know I have something I can count on.

BEGGAR

I’m writing to you because I love you……..
When you said you had to leave
I wish you hadn’t gone away with your love
Helpless, have no one to turn to
Disciple of tough love,
Hello solitude
I want to stay exactly where I am
In love
With the essence of me,
You’re one of a kind, filled with fire
Only a little too much
I’d come for you but I don’t want to be a beggar
For your LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment