Friday, May 29, 2009

WHERE HAVE ALL THE STAND UP MEN GONE??

Male bashing:
The new statement of female dominion? It’s all over the news of late, “husband beaten and wounded by wife,” lots of media hype later and bruised ego at play, husband seeks justice, then blah blah blah……. I wonder is this the end of the male mojo as we know it?
I would never be with a guy I knew I could hit. PERIOD. Sure I like to think in my head I’m in control most of the time but truth be told, I like to feel accountable, know that I can only go so far……and yes hitting is crossing the line.

I digress.....

I’m craving some experience, and then some, I want to do something that’s gonna get my blood pumping again, excite me enough to…… The more something scares me, the more I have to do it. Otherwise not knowing might kill me. But still I don’t want to die right now….and now I’m experimenting with new things!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment