Monday, October 12, 2009

AGENDA

There are so many things I have to do!!! I need to continue writing more poems, which I can hopefully transform into a book eventually, I suddenly got it in my head to write a book and I’m researching for it, I feel like writing something inspirational so I’m torn between writing a diary like kind of story, or just write in prose???? (I need to get my terminologies right I know!!!) But I know I have to write something motivational and that most people can relate to. Any ideas? I think my blog will also be in my agenda!

TIME

No matter how much time has passed,
I think about our being in love,
And how you chose a different path,
A path that made you choose to walk away from me
And turn my love away
Your words turned to be so trite
And still my feelings grew every day and night
My love that overflows, bubbles over,
But never reaching you.
“Why did you choose that road?”
I wonder, or
“Why did I ever fall for you?”
You should at least have kept one promise,
Then another, and yet another....
One day this poem will be complete then I’ll re-post it here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment