Monday, May 18, 2015

ON MY READING LIST

So I'm reading all these fashion blogs, and loving most. Peep some on my reading list, I hope you won't be disappointed. I started getting these crazy ideas that maybe I should be doing fashion/ beauty posts but I'd never be up to par because first, I keep my make up simple thanks to my super oily face. I can't even use most products recommended on blogs coz I'd get the worst break outs *sob* My make up bag contains lipstick, foundation, concealer and perfume, these are the essentials.
Instead of a beauty routine I'll share my passion which is photography....
What I'm wearing and such. Don't wait for branded labels, I'm not that kinda shopper, I'm a bargain shopper *don't judge me*
All I'm saying is, you get to see me in my natural environment :-) I'm a bit selfie obsessed at the moment. Again, please don't judge me.
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment