Monday, January 5, 2009

A lil bit intimate

Music…
I’m an R&B chick and always will be
I’ll play the same songs everyday if that’s what will make me happy
I love deep lyrics

Writing…
I wish I could change the world with my writing.
I write about love and life.
Anyone can relate to it
I want to make people feel and relate to me through my writing.
I read a lot and pick something useful as I go along.
Anyone who tries to take away my notebooks will get burnt!!! :)

On a personal note……
My favorite song right now is Lene Marlin’s “sitting down here”
My favorite color is pink.
I am a monogamist…
I always thought I’d be the girl with no tattoo…
I’m an amazing cook!
Fashion to me is how hot I’m feeling in that get up. PERIOD
Most of the things that I live for kill me everyday inside. Why??
I have too many passions
If I didn’t express myself in writing I’d go nuts!!
Most people don’t know that they don’t come as sensitive as me.
I like taking photos of myself
If you need anything, I can help.
I am a lover and a fighter with a heart that weighs me down on both ends.
I take myself too seriously
I don’t care what people say…I watch what they do
I’m quite the introvert
You can be nice or mean to me either way I’ll get through it
I cherish my family and friends
Mine is a friendship you can keep
I’ll cut you from my life if you prove to be untrustworthy….
I always try to remember to count my blessings,
Evil forces never sleep
I don’t deal well with the fake, I try not to judge
I’ve created my perfect world inside my head
I have an opinion on everything!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment