Friday, January 9, 2009

I've had it with ass holes!!


I was going through my list of friends on FB and was rather surprised to find that a good guy friend had deleted me from his list! I mean he had a right n from the way I blasted him after callin me @some ungodly hour in the night, I shouldn't be so surprised! guys get real, you don't freakin call someone who's not your girlfriend at 2a.m! just thought i'd mention.....
I'm so pissed at this person commentin on my note on FB like someone made him cop or somethin idle like that, honestly if you can't be bothered to big up someone's efforts then don't say nothing at all. Muki crap!!
A friend of mine's going through some tough time and he won't let me be his shoulder to cry on! damn that pisses me off! I should have plenty to write about after the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment